Home    |    About TASG    |    Before and After     |     Weekly Meals & Exercise     |    TASG Goes Hiking  

Monday, March 1, 2010

I'm here! I'm here!

Hey Bloggies,

Sorry for the lack of posts but it's been a crazy weekend that involved the ER.

Long story short, I've had some abdomen pain since last Thursday which I thought could have been appendicitis. A surprisingly short stay at the ER revealed it probably isn't appendicitis (that's right, probably!) but a separate test revealed I have a kidney infection. Not sure when or how I got it but I'm on antibiotics for the kidney.

As for the abdomen pain, per doctor's orders I need to wait it out and see. REALLY?! I could have figured that out on my own. I guess we'll just wait to see if the pain goes away or my appendix bursts! F.U.N.

I'll be back to blogging and catching up with you all soon!

14 comments:

Anne H said...

Yay - I get to be #200 - for now, eh?
Sorry to hear about your ordeal - but at least they didn't have to cut you right then and there!

PhluffyPrincess said...

wow, that can be serious, glad you are taking care of u. i'm intrigued by your blog, ur starting weight is so close to mine and u give me so much inspiration.

Kyle said...

Yow...I hope you feel better soon and that the infection goes away.

Continuous Changes said...

Wow, I hope you get to feeling better soon, Hun. Take care of yourself and keep us posted!

.... said...

Bummer!

Glad it is "probably" (lol) okay & hope you are pain free really, really soon!

Best wishes,
Lynn

Heidi said...

Yikes, sorry to hear that. Take care of yourself and get better! Lots of rest!!!

Connie said...

Bummer! Feel better soon!

Salina Lyn said...

I gave you an award. Come and get it. :)

Dana (www.eatsleepgetfit.com) said...

I hope you feel better soon!

Boomer said...

Whoa! I will pray for a complete and speedy recovery.

Alissa said...

Whoa! Feel better!

Amanda said...

I'm sorry you arent doing so well! Feel better and heal soon!

KatelynAli said...

My appendix Burst this summer....and it was extremely painful....so painful i almost had a stroke! be careful if you start throwing up, or feeling nausea go to the hospital immediately. When it bursts it gets quite complicated I was in the hospital for a month and had to have a tube inserted in my arms connected to my heart to get medication!!! couldnt exercise for 4 months!! be very careful!!!!!

Katie J ♥ said...

Hope you feel better soon. I had kidney stones once and it was AWFUL. The worst pain EVER!