Click picture to enlarge.
- Weight-lift (full body split) 6x/week
- I'll be following a modified version of this.
- So many definitions of "clean eating". My definition (which I got from a quote somewhere but can't remember who said it) is pretty simple: eat things that are ingredients, not things that have ingredients.
- Whole foods, no processed stuff (except for my protein supplements)
- Good source of info: 100 Days of Real Food
- upping the calories to support my training
- By sticking to this goal, it should take care of goal #2 and #3… which will then take care of goal #5. We all know (or should know by now) that nutrition plays 80% of the role in weight-loss.
At least I finished off the last four days of February strong, thanks to my F.A.I.L. post!