Home    |    About TASG    |    Before and After     |     Weekly Meals & Exercise     |    TASG Goes Hiking  

Tuesday, May 5, 2009

P90X Day 19 and 20/90: Legs and Back; diet: Y; 2-Day Fast Formula

Yesterday was Legs and Back and ARX, however I "didn't feel like working out" so I didn't do anything. I'm so ashamed to say it, but it's true.

Well technically I didn't skip the workout... I just postponed it to today so I'm still on track. Today was suppose to be my modified cardio or rest day so I'm the "rest day" today, doing Legs and Back instead, and doing cardio tomorrow. Is that confusing? Tuesdays and Wednesdays are the two days that switch around a lot depending on my schedule. It's either Kenpo or my rest day. But since I took the rest day yesterday, I'm doing Legs and Back today and doing Kenpo/cardio tomorrow. So for the week, I'm still on track!

This Thursday starts my recovery week, however I'm going to double up on some of the days because I'm going to take Saturday and Sunday as rest days. I'm giving the 2-Day Fast Formula a try to get things moving along in the body. I'm pretty "regular" already, but I've been stuck in a plateau for the last 4 months so I think a good flushing will get things moving again. I'll be sure to blog about what happens.

No comments: