Home    |    About TASG    |    Before and After     |     Weekly Meals & Exercise     |    TASG Goes Hiking  

Thursday, January 14, 2010

A day in the life of TASG

Recently I've gotten a few emails and comments about what my day looks like as a far as eating and exercising. Although I do post my daily calories here, it's nice to be a little more detailed so here's my eats and exercise for a typical day:

6:30 - wake up + drink 8 oz. of water

7:30 - 1/2c steel cut oats, 1 tbs. peanut butter, 1 scoop protein powder + 8oz. water

8:00 - 10 oz. water

9:30 - 10 oz. water

10:30 - 1/2c cottage cheese, apple, 10 raw almonds

12:00 - 10 oz. water

1:30 - 3oz tuna, 2 whole wheat bread, 3 romaine leaves, tangerine, string cheese + 8 oz. water

3:30 - 10 oz. water

6:00 - 3 oz. london broil, 1/2c whole wheat pasta, 1c homemade marinara sauce, 1c broccoli

8:00 - GYM TIME! + 20 oz. water

9:30 - 1/2c ice cream

11:30 - 1 scoop casein protein + 10 oz. water

Exciting wasn't that?!

4 comments:

Dayne Gingrich said...

You forgot to add any water to your day ;-)

Our bodies just crave it!

Kristina said...

I see the water, regularly! Your very diligent in your eating! Awesome! Blows my eating plan right out of the water! lol

Meg @ Higgins Happenings said...

Girl you must PEE like every 10mins! I know I do - haha that's why I said that! Water is the key to beautiful skin & weightloss! You go girl!

Unknown said...

Congrats on your success!! You look great! I'm starting my P90X workout journey (check it out at my blog, TREK2BEFIT.COM) on Sunday! I'm really exited to get stared!!!

Are you a Beachbody Coach? I don't see anywhere on your site saying you are. Go to- http://trek2befit.com/become-a-beachbody-coach for more info. Feel free to contact me about it.