Home    |    About TASG    |    Before and After     |     Weekly Meals & Exercise     |    TASG Goes Hiking  

Friday, September 25, 2009

Day 3/30: "Resting" again

Not sure what's wrong with me but I'm taking a "rest" day again!!!

I was so motivated last weekend with the 365-mile Challenge, the motivation kinda rolled with me into this week but I can't get moving.

Today I was suppose to get in my 3 miles of cardio and do weights on my own (damn it I miss my personal trainer already!) but instead I came home and did nothing productive! Think my body just needs a rest since I've been "going at it" for the last 4 months straight.

I'll get back on track tomorrow... PROMISE!

1 comment:

Dawn said...

I'm working towards doing 750 miles on the treadmill by the end of the year...that's a lot for me!