Home    |    About TASG    |    Before and After     |     Weekly Meals & Exercise     |    TASG Goes Hiking  

Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Day 7/30: One week already?!

One week into the Challenge already?!

Today is my rest day but since I have an early dinner planed with a friend, Anthony and I are going to leave our car at a local park and walk around for a bit, then walk over to the restaurant for dinner. Only have about 30 minutes or so but thought it would be a good way to get in a little bit of exercise.

If I'm feeling up for it, I'll jump on the elliptical later tonight when I watch TBL.

Calorie-wise today, I just wasn't hungry. Had my breakfast of oatmeal, peanut butter, honey and protein, but skipped out on my AM snack because I was still full... this is unheard of for me! Usually by 10:00 AM I'm looking forward to my snack. But just like an off exercise day, I guess it happens. I'm pretty sure calories will be low today... does that mean it's more reason to NOT jump on the elliptical? Hmm...

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Make sure you keep those calories up on the off day Annie! I have found (the hard way.. many times) that proper recovery is hinged on keeping good calories coming in on the off days.