Home    |    About TASG    |    Before and After     |     Weekly Meals & Exercise     |    TASG Goes Hiking  

Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Weigh-in Wednesdays: 136.4

Last Wed. weight: 139.8
Today's weight: 136.4
Lost: -3.4

It looks like a lot of weight lost, but last week's weigh-in was after a weekend of bad food choices = high sodium intake = water retention. The week before last week I weighed in at 137ish so hopefully I'm back on track!

OMG!!!

I just realized I hit my -40lbs. mark!!! I didn't even realize it this morning when I stepped on the scale! I have been waiting F-O-R-E-V-E-R for this day!!! 10 more lbs. to go... 10 more lbs. to go... 10 more lbs. to go!!! :)

7 comments:

Lindsay said...

You're such an inspiration! Congrats on your loss!

I love your weight loss graph, I might have to find me one of those some where!

Keep it up! :)

Unknown said...

Congrats !!!!!!! I am so happy for you ! So close now I bet you can taste it !

sarah said...

Holy smokes! You go girl!! I was going to skip my workout tonight but now you inspired me to get my lazy butt in gear!! Awesome job!!

Dana (www.eatsleepgetfit.com) said...

Awesome job! Congrats!!

Jen said...

YAYYYYYY!!!! You're doing AWESOME! I better get busy before you blow right past me! You're only 2 pounds away from my weight now and I still need to lose 10. Just what I need to get and stay motivated! THANKS!
You, my friend, are having FABULOUS results! Keep up the HARD work!

Keeven said...

Wow! Wow! Wow! What a sweet victory! Can you people smell that?

InWeighOverMyHead said...

CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!