Home    |    About TASG    |    Before and After     |     Weekly Meals & Exercise     |    TASG Goes Hiking  

Monday, September 28, 2009

Motivational Mondays: YOU!


That's right, YOU!

This post is coming a week late, but better late than never right?

Last weekend I held an amazing challenge for myself and for anyone else who wanted to participate. It was the 365-mile Challenge in celebration of my one-year anniversary of starting a healthy lifestyle and YOU all made it happen! Everyone who participated in the challenge, and even those that didn't but wanted to, are huge sources of motivation for me. Whether it's one of you guys challenging me one-on-one to see who reaches our goal weight first or a group of you that throw out weekly challenges to keep everyone moving along in this journey, you guys are all awesome!

For me, motivation comes in many different forms but the people who understand what I'm going through seem to dish it out more. Don't get me wrong, the odd person who doesn't know how hard this journey is and says something stupid like, "You want to lose 50 lbs?! Isn't that kind of ambitious?", motivates me in a huge way, but it's YOU guys that really push me. I see how great you guys are doing with your own journeys and it just motivates me to keep pushing along with mine.

If anything else, don't ever forget that what you are doing, even though you're doing it for yourself, inspires and motivates many people around you... even "strangers" in blogland!

Keep the motivation coming, you guys, we all could use some!

2 comments:

Diane, Fit to the Finish said...

Wonderful job! Motivation can come from a variety of places, and the blogworld is one of the best!

Jen said...

Hey you! Just wanted you to know I'm reading all your posts...even though I may not comment on all of them!
YOU, my friend, are INSPIRATION at its best!