Home    |    About TASG    |    Before and After     |     Weekly Meals & Exercise     |    TASG Goes Hiking  

Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Weigh-in Wednesdays: 136.4

Last Wed. weight: 137.6
Today's weight: 136.4

Lost: -1.2


Down from last week but the same as the week before.

Not complaining since I had a great weekend! Exercise-wise I did WAY more than normal thanks to the 365-mile Challenge (which you guys ROCKED by the way! Read about the results here). Eating-wise is what got me. Because I was putting in a lot more exercise, I thought:

"Hmm... more exercise means I can eat more right?"

That is right, but I totally spaced out on choosing to eat more of the good foods. Instead I had pizza, ice cream, and a Costco chicken bake over the weekend. I didn't go overboard and still had at least a 500+ calorie deficit every day, but still...

2 comments:

Fran said...

Hai Annie, as we are friend at OFB and Daily mile I decided to check out your blog and like it. I've added you in my google reader so I can follow your progress.

So far you're doing great!

Unknown said...

Gotta remember that sodium can spike things for a few days. And I know that Costco brand chicken is LOADED with it. I'm sure you lost more but just retained a tad bit of water. You are awesome Annie.