Home    |    About TASG    |    Before and After     |     Weekly Meals & Exercise     |    TASG Goes Hiking  

Sunday, September 27, 2009

Day 5/30: Happy Birthday Baby!

Happy Birthday Baby!

Today is my boyfriend, Anthony's, birthday! He's working right now (boo!! Having to work on your birthday sucks!) but I'm really excited about tonight. We're going to a really nice steakhouse and we are going to have the works - drinks, appetizers, steaks, and dessert! In fact I'm so excited, it feels like it's my birthday!

But I know what you're thinking... how the hell am I going to stay on track for the 30-day Challenge?! Well so far today (it's only 5:30 in the afternoon) I've hit everything: 6+ miles of cardio miles, Jillian's Biggest Winner dvd, P90X Ab Ripper X, and I've hit my water goal already with 80 oz. And for the calories... well I ate super light but super filling. Mostly fruits and veggies so as of right now, I'm only at 623 calories so I have lots to spare for the birthday celebration! I already know what I'm eating and as long as I don't stray from my choices, I will fall right at about 1550 calories for the day. My plan is to have one drink, warm-spinach salad that's made and served table-side, 7oz filet mignon cooked medium rare w/ fresh steamed veggies, and dessert.

The dessert is the hard part because I'm leaning towards bananas foster, which the restuarant is know for, but we'll see. If I only eat half of that, I'll meet my calorie goal for the day.

Gotta go get ready for my hot date now but will be back later to update how dinner (and dessert!) went!

2 comments:

Keeven said...

Hi Annie,
I wish your boyfriend A marvelous Happy Birthday all the way from Malaysia!! Have a blast tonight!

Beth @ Kitchen Minions said...

Woohoo hope you have a fabulous night, sounds like you are right on track!