Home    |    About TASG    |    Before and After     |     Weekly Meals & Exercise     |    TASG Goes Hiking  

Monday, September 21, 2009

What a weekend!


What can I say?!

I am tired and worn out from the past three days!

This was SOME weekend and I had so much fun celebrating my One-year Annie-versary with all of you! First thing tomorrow morning I will have a weekend recap along with the final results for the 365-mile Challenge.

If you haven't done so but want to, please send me your mile totals for the weekend by tonight.

All I can say is WE ROCKED IT!


4 comments:

Continuous Changes said...

I HAD 5 MILES THIS WEEKEND :_)

Croughwell said...

I had 6.2 miles this weekend.

p90x said...

This is some serious activity you have going on. It makes me happy to see other women succeed. I'm pushing my wife every day. Keep up the great work.

Beth @ Kitchen Minions said...

Two miles for me! Crap I should have done more!