Home    |    About TASG    |    Before and After     |     Weekly Meals & Exercise     |    TASG Goes Hiking  

Tuesday, September 1, 2009

GAG 2009: Week 1 weigh-in


The other week I joined a fitness/nutrition group called GAG - Give A Gift to yourself. It's a 16-week challenge that started today (Sept. 1) and runs until December 22... perfect since it goes right through the holidays! Anyway, details of the challenge can be found here.

________________________________________

The first challenge was to post a picture of our scale with our starting weight and a current body shot.


As you can see, the scale is up from last week but I had a wonderful weekend with old friends and family so I'm not even complaining. Anyway, weigh-in days for GAG is Tuesdays, however for my blog purposes, I'm still going to officially weigh-in on Wednesdays.

8 comments:

Annalisa@Gracie'sGarden said...

:) On one hand, it's so good to see someone else in the same boat I am - great weight loss record from 175 to 145, but stall out there. Encouraging to see that you made it past the plateau and have dipped below 140!!! Great job!

On the other hand, I was feeling pretty good about having the lowest weight of the group until you checked in...

:) Not such a big deal - I'm only half kidding. Jealous probably. Definetly. You look Fabulous girl! Great to have you on GAG. Good luck!

Shelly said...

Nice to meet you!
Looking forward to getting to know you better!
Good luck on the GAG challenge

Dani @ PFL said...

Nice to meet you! Best of luck to you on the GAG challenge! I wish you much success. =)

Anonymous said...

nice to meet you, fellow gagger! i hope you have a great day and good luck on the challenge!

Mandie said...

Wowza! Look at you go! Wishing you the BEST OF LUCK with the GAG challenge...looks like you're already headed the right direction!!! WOWOWOW!!!!

Melisa said...

Wow, look at you. Welcome to the GAG challenge. I too have always weighed in on Wednesdays and wasnt sure how I would do that blog-wise. I will still have to weigh in on WW.com on Wed...
whichever the WI day I hope we both see smaller numbers every wk for the next 16! :)

Kate said...

Hi - looking forward to being on the GAG challenge with you - you are doing awesome! And I loved your hiking blog - I'm a hiker too!

InWeighOverMyHead said...

Nice to meet you! Glad we are on a team together. :) You are sooo pretty!

- Lisa
www.losewithlisa.blogspot.com