Home    |    About TASG    |    Before and After     |     Weekly Meals & Exercise     |    TASG Goes Hiking  

Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Dropping CLX and getting ready to BRING IT!!

Okay I have some big news and I think most of you will think I'm crazy, but don't get mad at me. I am stopping CLX with only two weeks left in the entire program.... I know, I know.... but let me explain:

1.) I have been super motivated to start P90X since December but put it off due to a 13K run I was training for and the introduction of CLX by a friend (thanks, Jay!) pushed it back even farther. Even to today, I cannot wait to start P90X and I think it's had a negative effect on my CLX performance. Sine I'm super motived right now, I feel like I should go with my momentum and get a really good start at P90X.

2.) I have a recently planned trip coming up the last two weeks of July, so if I start P90X now, I'll finish up with perfect timing so that way my workout schedule doesn't get interrupted.

3.) Kind of lead backs to number one: I've just not been motivated to keep going with CLX in this last phase. Don't get me wrong, I LOVE the program, but for me the timing was wrong with P90X just sitting on my shelf at home waiting for me! I think because it's the last phase of CLX I've just been looking forward to finishing up the program and starting P90X.

So with that said, I will be stopping CLX and starting P90X tomorrow. Gonna do the fitness test today so we'll see. I did it once back in December when I first got the program, so I'm hoping I do better this time since I've been doing CLX. Anyway, I can't wait to start. I'll be sure to post after my first workout.

1 comment:

Jade said...

Can't wait to read more about your P90X experience!