Home    |    About TASG    |    Before and After     |     Weekly Meals & Exercise     |    TASG Goes Hiking  

Friday, April 24, 2009

P90X Day 9/90: Plyo; diet: Y;

Ahhh... plyo, one of my faves (I think I say that about all the P90X exercises)! Today I really tried to push myself harder than last week's plyo and I think I really did. I couldn't keep with the pace of Tony but I promised myself I would do the each exercise at my own pace for the entire 30 - 60 seconds. I did have to modify some of the jumps, like the dreaded rock star, because it's way too hard on my knees. I substituted jump squats when it came to rock stars and I also subbed jump roping for hot feet... my feet get all cramped up and the shin splints start to come back.

One thing I noticed about the two times I did plyo is I feel sick after. Not nausea sick, but body aches and chills. It comes out about 2 or 3 hours after I'm done exercising so don't know what's going on. I eat dinner about 1 - 2 hours after I workout so I don't think it's an energy thing and I really don't think I'm bringing it too hard. Maybe I need a little more food during the day on plyo days so I'll try that next week.

Tomorrow I won't have a chance to workout till after 10:00 at night because I'm helping a friend man his booth at an expo show but I'm excited because I get to meat a bunch of local Beach Body coaches. I'm also hoping to pick up my first bag of Shakeology tomorrow at the expo and I will definitely be giving my review about that. I've heard so many good things... we'll see!

No comments: