Home    |    About TASG    |    Before and After     |     Weekly Meals & Exercise     |    TASG Goes Hiking  

Monday, April 20, 2009

P90X Day 4/90: Yoga; diet: Y

So totally didn't do Yoga X today instead went on another hike.

Now I know yoga is important and time and money went into the development of the entire P90X program, but Yoga X kills me... it's so boring! I've done it a couple of times before I started the 90 days and I just can't stand doing so many downward and upward dogs... and 90 minutes?! I know! This is not the best attitude to have as I'm just starting the program, but mentally I am so exhausted just thinking of this yoga dvd. I've read only good things about the yoga part of P90X and how it's helped so much with people's flexibility so I think I need to change my attitude about it. Sundays are the days I have yoga planned in my schedule and since my boyfriend works all day on Sundays, I really have no excuse. I promise I'll try and get through the entire thing this Sunday...

1 comment:

Jade said...

Hang in there - you gave all the right reasons you should be doing Yoga X :) You'll be a convert in no time!