Home    |    About TASG    |    Before and After     |     Weekly Meals & Exercise     |    TASG Goes Hiking  

Monday, April 27, 2009

Shakeology!

Shakeology is ordered and on it's way!

I placed my order for two bags of Shakeology: chocolate for me and greenberry for my boyfriend. I can't wait till it comes in because of all the great stuff I've heard about it. The only thing I'm not looking forward to: gas problems. Gross... I know, but I've read this is a common problem when you first start drinking Shakeology. I decided I'm going to use only half a scoop the first week I start just to get my body used to it and until I get it in, I'm loading up my body with good, clean, whole fiber from a bunch of different fruits and veggies. Hopefully the "gas" won't be too much of a problem.

1 comment:

Brad said...

Chocolate is my favorite.