Home    |    About TASG    |    Before and After     |     Weekly Meals & Exercise     |    TASG Goes Hiking  

Friday, April 3, 2009

MFD entry 55

This post was copied from an entry on My Food Diary (MFD) during my pre-blogging days. Back then, I used the forums on MFD as my daily 'blog'. Just wanted to get my entire journey in one place.
_________________________________________
April 3, 2009
Just completed Lean circuit 1 and I can't believe how sore I am... only one hour after I exercised! I thought it was going to be a repeat kind of like the Burn circuit (combining upper and lower body moves at the same time) but NOOOOOO WAAAYYYYY!!! Lean circuit 1 focused on only two upper body parts: biceps and triceps. It combined it with different lower body exercises, but my arms were so tired. The exercises just alternated between biceps and tris for almost 10 sets!

I thought I was going to miss lifting heavy in the Push phase, but I'm so looking forward to this new Lean phase. Throw in a stricter diet and I think I can see amazing results!
_________________________________________

Okay so I starting my last month of CLX and I already scheduled all my workouts for P90X. I CANNOT WAIT TO START!!! Right now I'm scheduled to start on May 7. After experiencing all phases on the CLX program, I decided I'm going to change up my P90X program a little.

In CLX, the first and third phases you lift heavy enough to fatigue by 10 - 12 reps and the second phase you lift heavier to fatigue at 6 - 8 reps. I really like this idea. Well I know in P90X you have the option to lift 8 - 10 reps to bulk and 12 - 15 reps to lean out. I think for phase 2 of P90X I'm going to lift to 8 reps but phase one and three I'll take it all the way to 12 - 15.

That way I kind of alternate between leaning out and adding some serious muscle.

I CAN'T WAIT!

I CAN'T WAIT!

(I still love CLX, don't get me wrong!)
_________________________________________

Update on my weight:

Current weight (04/03/09): 143.4
Starting weight (09/17/08): 176.4
Goal weight: 120ish

TOTAL LOST: 33.00

No comments: