Home    |    About TASG    |    Before and After     |     Weekly Meals & Exercise     |    TASG Goes Hiking  

Thursday, December 15, 2011

Reason 15: To save money

(The list of "31 Days of Reasons" is not in any particular order)


Healthcare is a major $$$$$-sucking industry.  According to Wikipedia " In 2007, the U.S. spent $2.26 trillion on health care, or $7,439 per person, up from $2.1 trillion, or $7,026 per capita, the previous year."

$7,439 per person in one year?!!!  Almost 5 years ago?!?!!!!!?  That's insane!


If an ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure, I'll take the prevention.  


With $8,000 a year I can travel the world!



I'm on this healthy journey to save me thousands of dollars down the road.

1 comment:

Kyle said...

And now, that I'm comfortably in the normal BMI range, I may renew some life insurance whose cost should be more palitable at a better raiting.