Home    |    About TASG    |    Before and After     |     Weekly Meals & Exercise     |    TASG Goes Hiking  

Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Weigh-in Wednesday: !!!!!

Starting weight: 176.4
Last week weight: 138.6
Current weigh: 135.2
Current loss: -3.4
TOTAL LOSS: -41.2

Don't freak out... it's not a true 3.4 lbs lost.  Remember I had a tough couple of days before weigh-in last week?  Well, today's weight puts me right on track (1-1.5 lbs. a week) from two weeks ago when I was at 137.6.  Hard work, right nutrition, and consistency pays off, people!!

Speaking of hard work, remember I started power lifting/training with a barbell several weeks ago? My PT sessions have been going awesome and every week we would work on my form and adding weight to four major moves: squat, chest press, shoulder press and deadlift.  Today I back squated 145 lbs. for 8 reps!! May not be a lot but for me that was a huge NSV! I still suck at chest and shoulder press (which is why one of my Dec. goals is to work my upper body) and deadlift is getting there.

Hmmm... now to join a power lifting team so I can train all week long (vs. once a week)?  That is the question!



1 comment:

Kyle said...

Nice stats! What you lift is what you lift and it is the progress you make over the absolute numbers that count. Well done!