Home    |    About TASG    |    Before and After     |     Weekly Meals & Exercise     |    TASG Goes Hiking  

Friday, December 30, 2011

Reason 28: To not get sick

(The list of "31 Days of Reasons" is not in any particular order)


Yup, I realize today is the 30th and I haven't done reasons 28, 29 or 30.  Why?  Because I've been sick.  I woke up on Wednesday with a sore through, congestion and sinus pain so I've been in bed for the past two days.  Last night I had cold sweats and think that's when my sickness "broke" because today I woke up feeling much better!

Still have a slight sore throat but I'm able to swallow food now - I've been on a liquid diet for the last couple of days and even liquids were hard to swallow.  Hoping tomorrow I feel WAY better not only because of New Year's Eve but I have an early Great Aloha Run training to go to.

I'm on this healthy journey so I decrease my chances of getting and staying sick.

No comments: