Home    |    About TASG    |    Before and After     |     Weekly Meals & Exercise     |    TASG Goes Hiking  

Friday, December 23, 2011

Reason 23: To wear the clothes I want to wear

(The list of "31 Days of Reasons" is not in any particular order)


Like most girls, I love shopping... used to like shopping... hope to like shopping again.  Being on the bigger and shorter side of the scale, it's much harder to find clothes that fit well.  I can't really shop in the "regular" women's departments because the clothes are too long.  In the petites department, the clothes fit nicely length-wise, but not width wise.

If I was at a healthy weight/body fat percentage for my height, I could easily get away with shopping in the junior's department - which would save me some money, too.

Plus, a lot of clothes just look better on a fitter body.

Athletic clothes, work clothes, casual clothes... I would feel a lot more confident if I didn't have to worry about what to wear everyday... if I didn't have to worry about being uncomfortably too tight in some areas... if I didn't have to worry about my arms or legs looking like sausages. 




I'm on this healthy journey so I can start wearing all the clothes I want to wear... and look good doing it!

1 comment:

karen@fitnessjourney said...

It is a heck of a lot more fun shopping for clothes when you're at your goal weight. Keeping things like that in mind on the days when you don't feel like working out-or during your workout-is a good motivator.

Do you have a certain outfit in mind that you want to wear?