Home    |    About TASG    |    Before and After     |     Weekly Meals & Exercise     |    TASG Goes Hiking  

Monday, December 26, 2011

Reason 26: To improve my wellbeing

(The list of "31 Days of Reasons" is not in any particular order)


It goes without saying that your wellbeing is just as important as your physical health and in my case, they work hand in hand.

When I exercise and notice a change in my body, the change improves my wellbeing, which in turn keeps me motivated to stay on track with losing weight.  It's a catch 22. 

I'm on this healthy journey to feel good about myself inside and out.

1 comment:

Kyle said...

Momentum in getting fit is very important to me as well. If I don't have that near daily reminder of things getting and feeling better, it is so easy to let your guard down.